Minimal Techno, Minimal Elektro, Techno Musik, Elektro Minimal, Minimal Trance
When house and techno first came on the scene in the mid-’80s, productions were minimal out of necessity. Minimal Elektro, Techno Musik, Elektro Minimal, Minimal Trance.
As the art of sampling and programming developed, the music became more layered and professional sounding — a progression according to some, but an unnecessary crossover move to others.
Then, reacting against these increasingly dense productions, Minimalist Techno figures cleared their productions of most everything except pointed drum programs and stark sequencer or synthesizer patterns.
Detroit figures like Rob Hood, Jeff Mills, and Plastikman led the way, with later figures including Surgeon, Oliver Ho, and Stewart Walker also contributing to the new idiom.
- Luar – Dramachild – Imminent Domain – Minimal Dark Techno – Sonik Boom Records by SonikBoom Records
- Mutated Mind Dark – Version 120 BPM – Luar – Ojo Fatuo – Techno Music by SonikBoom Records
- Mutated Mind – Luar – Ojo Fatuo – Dark Techno – Minimal Sonik Boom Records by SonikBoom Records
- The Chase – DramaChild – -Techno -Sonik-Boom-Records by SonikBoom Records
- Sword-Fish By Luar Aleman – Ojo Fatuo- Progressive Minimal – Minimal Techno by SonikBoom Records
- Red Cloud – Dark Minimal Techno – Minimal Music – Luar – Ojo Fatuo by SonikBoom Records
- Haunted Space – Dramachild – Minimal – Sonik Boom Records by SonikBoom Records
- Dark Sky -Minimal Techno-Sonik Boom Records-Ojo Fatuo-Luar by SonikBoom Records
- Dilumotic Sense – Dark Techno – Minimal Techno – Dj Luar – Ojo Fatuo by SonikBoom Records